Baba Vanga was born in Vangelia Pandeva Dimitrova in Strumica, a village right at the foot of a volcanic mountain range in the former Ottoman Empire. At 12 years old, she is said to have lost her sight during a bad storm when she was apparently flung into the air. She had told many events that are going to take place over the next hundreds of years. She passed away at 85 years old. Here are a list of them:
1. By 2130- Aliens will arrive on Earth and help humans to live under water. She told this prediction right before her death in 1996.
2. By 2170- Much of dry land will be in a sustained and devastating drought.
3. By 3005- There will be a war on Mars which will change the Red Planet forever.
4. By 3010- A comet will hit the moon, leaving Earth completely blacked out by a ring of rock and ash.
5. She predicted correctly that the 44th president of the United States would be African American.
6. By 2043- A mass invasion on Europe by Muslims, will lead to the caliphate being established across Europe and the Middle East, with its capital in Rome.
7. By 2066- The United States will have a new climate changing weapon to try to destroy the caliphate, and liberate Rome and the rest of Europe.
8. By 2076- Communism will take over the world. It seems that this may end up not being successful.
9. By 2025- The population of Europe will reach almost zero.
10. By 2028- Mankind will fly to Venus, in hope of finding new sources of energy,
11. By 2033- World water levels will rise as the polar ice caps melt through global warming.
12. By 2043- Europe's transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome will be named the capital. The world's economy will thrive under Muslim rule.
13. By 2100- Man-made sun will illuminate the dark side of the planet.
14. By 2187- Two large volcanic eruptions will be successfully stopped.
15. By 2201- Temperatures drop as the Sun's thermonuclear processes slow down.
16. By 2262- Planets will slowly change orbits. Mars will be threatened by a comet.
17. By 2354- An accident on the artificial sun will result in more drought.
18. By 2480- Two artificial suns will collide and leave Earth in the dark.
19. By 3797- By this time, everything on Earth will die. However, human civilization will be advanced enough to move to a new star system.