Date- July 23rd, 1947
Report: On July 23rd, topographer Jose Higgins was working with several laborers in Bauru, Sao Paulo. All of a sudden, they heard an extremely sharp sound. Moments later, they saw a lens-shaped object landing near them. All of Higgins' workmates quickly run away, leaving him alone. Jose reported that three humanoid figures emerged from the UFO and started speaking to him in an unknown language. After about half an hour, the figures got back onto their spaceship and flew away.

Date- May 5th, 1952
Report: Journalist, Joao Martins and photographer, Eduardo Keffel, claimed to have seen a flying disk in the vicinity of Barra da Tijuca. Keffel took some photographs of the UFOs, which were published by the magazine, O Cruzeiro.

Date- January 16th, 1958
Report: On January 16th at 12:00 p.m., the Brazilian ship named, Almirante Saldanha, was preparing to sail away from Trinidade Island, off the coast of Espirito Santo. Captain Veigas was on the deck with several scientists and members of the crew, when he suddenly noticed a flying object that had a "ring" around it, just like Saturn. Reportedly, everyone saw the UFO at the same time. It came to the island from the East, flew towards the Pico Desejado (Wished Peak), made a steep turn, and flew away very quickly towards the northwest. There were photographs taken of this sighting.

Date- September 13th, 1957
Report: On September 13th, the journalist Ibrahim Sued, received an envelope which contained a letter and three pieces of metal. The author of the letter wrote that he saw a UFO which exploded in the sky over the beach of Ubatuba. He said that he also collected some fragments and sent three of them, along with the letter. Sued then sent the fragments to a laboratory that analyzed them and discovered that they consisted of pure magnesium. Many ufologists came to the conclusion that the fragments had some sort of extraterrestrial origin, while other people think it's a hoax.

Date- November 4th, 1957 
Report: On the evening of November 4th, two guards at the Itaipu Fort (military base in Brazil) suffered from moderate burns after being hit by a heat wave from an unidentified flying object, which allegedly came descending down from the sky. The entire electricity of the fort, including the emergency circuits, went down during the incident. Afterwards, Brazilian Army and United States Air Force personnel, along with investigators from the Brazilian Air Force, flew down to the fort, to interview the soldiers.

United States Air Force, Donald Keyhoe expressed his opinions on this case:

"Such civilization could see that in Earth, we now have atomic bombs and that we are quickly improving our rockets. Given the past history of mankind....frequent wars which show a belligerent human race, they must have become alarmed. We should, therefore, expect, especially at these times, to receive such visits. According to this, the main objective of the aliens would be to watch our space improvements, fearing we could become a threat to other planets. If this hypothesis is exact, it could be expanded to link the launching of the Sputniks, with the attack to Fort Itaipu. However, this sounded absurd for all investigators. It would mean that the aliens would be worried about our first steps into space, and by small space ships so primitive, they would look like canoes, if compared to a transatlantic liner. It would also mean that those burns had the purpose of demonstrating the superior weapons they could use against the aggressive explorers, coming from the Earth. However, we were still far from the piloted space flight, even to the moon. According to the human logic, we would not be able to threaten a superior space ship- not now nor later."

Date- July 28th, 1979
Report: On the evening of July 28th, security guard Antonio Carlos Ferreira was allegedly abducted from his workplace, a furniture factory in Mirassol, Sao Paulo. According to Ferreira, he was approached by three humanoid creatures who tranquilized him and took him aboard a small ship, which transported him to a larger craft, further away. While on the large craft, he said he was positioned in front of a large television-like device, and shown several different images, before being forced to mate with a female alien. After this happened, he was tranquilized once again, before being dropped to the ground. Ferreira described the creatures as being approximately 1.2 meters tall, pointed ears, slanted eyes, and human-like mouths. They had no eyebrows or eyelashes, and spoke in a language that sounded much like Japanese. Some of the creatures were said to have dark skin and curly-red hair, while others had like skin and straight, black hair.  The ship was spherical shaped and had three undercarriage-like legs, that protruded from the bottom. The interior of the ship was lit up with bright green and red lights. Ferreira stated that he encountered the aliens once again in 1982, with this time, the craft landing close enough for him to see the female alien and also a childlike alien, observing him from a distance. He said he then encountered the aliens for a third time, later in 1982. This time, he was taken into the hangar of an alien craft, via a green beam of light, before being injected with a yellow substance. He said that he was then taken to meet the two aliens once again. He believed that the younger childlike alien was his. Other encounters are said to have followed these, making it a total of 16 to 20, between the years 1979 and 1989.

No comments:

Post a Comment